Monday, July 25, 2011

you get what you deserve

after living through one of the best summers i've had,  i can strongly stand by my title of this post. since i am such a spiritual person, i believe in God and all his powers and tricks. i believe he controls the karma in this world. if one does good, one will recieve good. if one does bad, one will recieve bad. lately, i've been striving to be the best person i can be. this summer was all about finding out who i really was before college starts. i wanted to take some time out from the world, and only focus on myself, because these years of my life are supposed to be for finding myself, then my focus moves to my significant other, and then kids, ect.
although the summer isnt over, i can say that i found who i was and what is important to me in life. my family. no matter what, they will always be there. that could be both a good or a bad thing, but why not make it a good thing?why not brush away all the grudges and anger and just be happy together, after all, you WILL be seeing eachother for the rest of your lives. friends on the other hand, are a different story. they are easy to remove from the picture. im not saying that you should, but if you do have a worthy friend, treat em like family. anyway, i've been nonstop focusing on family. i've been helping my mom with a lot around the house. i dont get much appreciation and commendment, but i dont mind. its my duty as the only other girl in the house. lately my parents have been a little more open about things though. My dad would randomly tell me, "i appreciate you", and "thank you for everything you do". little things like that can go a long way with a person. a simple thank you means so much to the person. i used to think telling my mom thank you wasnt a big deal, but after experiencing hard labor and decipline, all you want is a little appreciation. and because i helped so much, my parents have been rewarding me with differnt things. i think the most important thing is their trust. no one else matters more than your parents. Gaining their trust is probably the best thing to do because as one grows up, they are granted allowence to do things they want, also they are more open to you. just do as they say without complaint, and you'll be on the right track. also, if one does good for their house, parents, family, community, or anything like that, nothing but good karma will come your way. everything will eventually fall into place. you are being looked down upon, so just know you ALWAYS get what you deserve.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, but sometimes you get less then you deserve...

    ReplyDelete