Monday, February 21, 2011

Hey

I made a blog before and wrote about my life and actually thought people would find that interesting; I was also 13. But now, I am committed. I am 18 and learned so much over the past few years. I perceive life in a completely different way. Every day I try to learn something new, and i think the stuff I do learn is worth sharing. I am pretty excited to be writing this, I cant lie. I have so many ideas on what to do but i really want to make this spontaneous upon each day. I am planning on writing about my daily lessons and encounters I have with the world. Yeah... that sounds good. I hope to make this interesting so you will keep coming back, so here it goes.
Since I'm on break from school, I have a lot of time on my hands. I waste it on watching reruns of tv shows, but Im going to change that.... I'll let you know how that goes.
visit me on my twitter page until then! twitter.com/jenmakesdresses

No comments:

Post a Comment