Monday, February 21, 2011

The most beautiful video ive ever seen.

So many revolutions are happening in the middle east. I am so proud to call myself an arab right now. I honestly from the bottom of my heart wish i was there right now. Me and my parents watch the satallite in astonishment as we see the the revolution take place before our very eyes. "The middle east will never be the same", "This is history in the making", "we had ENOUGH". Those words bring me to tears. Our people are fighting for what we believe in. I wish I was there fighting with them. I wish there was something I can do. All i can do is pray. And spread awarness. I am praying for every single person who is fighting, dying, bleeding for their country. may God help them as well.
watch this amazing video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9yHyrlUMI&feature=player_embedded#at=166

No comments:

Post a Comment