Thursday, February 24, 2011

my friends, there are no friends.

My title was a quote from Coco Chanel. Although my title contradicts what I am about to write right now, I just thought it was cool.
Since I am off of school this week, I have been home cleaning, babysitting, and just lounging around the house. It's pretty relaxing if you ask me, but there is a point where a girl needs to be with her friends. That is just what I did today. Me and my friends were going to watch a movie but instead, since we had a lot to talk about, we decided to stop at a resturaunt to eat and talk. We talked about our boy problems, embarrassing moments, jokes, death, other girls; you know. girl stuff. It was really therapeutic even though my mom kept texting for me asking me of my whereabouts.
Friends are pretty crucial in a girls life. They help a girl get through the toughest times that sometimes a family cant help with. Dont get me wrong, I love my family, they're my everything, but theres some things where a girl needs her girl friends for!
Im blessed to have my friends, we have all been through so much, and I love them no matter what!
God bless and thanks for reading!
{praying for protesters in middle east}

No comments:

Post a Comment