Tuesday, February 22, 2011

inspiration comes from.....

i put a lot of thought into this whole "inspiration"concept. It comes from everywhere; The people we share our lives with, what we see on TV, the things going on around us, and all that stuff. I was watching Al Jazeera with my parents and the way protesters took a stand on what they believed in was really inspiring to me. I really wanna make something of myself in this world. I want to leave a mark and actually play a significant role in others lives, not just for my satisfaction, but so I know that my time on earth was spent wisely and everything I've been through is worth it.
I was also watching TV on my own, just some random shows, and I got so inspired by some of the friendships that were shown, and now I really want to be a good friend as i saw on TV. also the love relationships they have were amazing to watch. i hope one day that i would find someone who I can confide in.
I realized one can be inspired by anything. So now i feel refreshed and I will carry on with my sewing and my art stuff.
And I will be sure to post pictures of what i make!
thanks for your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment